- Mini tripod offers support and stability
- For use with webcams, digital cameras, Go Pro devices, and smartphone adapters
- Mini ball head for 360-degree rotation and 90-degree tilt
- Adjustable-height legs and rubber feet
- Small and lightweight for travel
Lightweight Mini Tripod
- Offering reliable stability, this mini tripod from keeps your camera in place—no more stacking books or precarious setups. The mini tripod makes it easy to take timed shots (so you can be in the photo, too) and higher resolution pics (no need for a steady hand).
- You can even use the tripod to effortlessly position a webcam on your desk–great for video streaming important business calls, creating product demos, video blogging, or simply catching up with family and friends. The mini tripod accommodates webcams, digital cameras, GoPro devices, and other imaging devices, as well as smartphone adapters.
- Minimum Standing Height: 4.75-inches
- Maximum Standing Height: 7.5-inches
Just the Right Angle
- The tripod’s 1/4-inch screw ensures secure mounting of the camera or other imaging device (not included), while its mini ball head allows for 360-degree rotation and up to a 90-degree tilt. Get just the right angle in one smooth move; simply turn and tighten.
- Extend the legs—from 4.75-inches to 7.5-inches—to tailor the height of the tripod as needed. The mini tripod’s three sturdy legs angle outward for maximum stability and feature rubber feet for skid-proof placement on any surface.
- Small size and lightweight design, the mini tripod comes in handy when traveling. When not in use, the mini tripod’s legs close together for compact storage. Whether it’s business travel, outdoor adventures, or family trips, the mini tripod makes for a must-have, take-along accessory.